Interests2Enjoy Volunteer (Online Singing Club Facilitator)
Do you love music? Are you passionate about singing and want to make a difference?
Regardless of whether you are a professional or amateur singer, join our senior community on Tuesday’s 3:00PM to 5:00PM AEST and help ease their isolation through the power of music. Experience the joy of music while making a meaningful impact in your community. If you love to sing and have experience using Spotify, read on!
About the role
Volunteer from the comfort of home and facilitate the Inclusee In2Singing Club! We will provide you with a weekly lesson plan. Each week, you will be responsible for:
- Sharing the joy of music, using the Spotify karaoke function.
- Encouraging Participants to join-in and sign-along to their favourite songs.
- Ensuring everyone is included and feels welcome.
- Inclusee Facilitator training is available. However, it is not mandatory for you to complete.
You will be provided with training, have access to free telephone counselling, optional online Mental Health training with Lifeline, regular support and an opportunity to attend our two-day virtual volunteer conference later in the year!
- Experience using Spotify and Zoom.
- Warm, encouraging, with a friendly smile and positive attitude.
- You don’t need to be a good singer but you do need to have a passion for music.
- Be 18 years+ and complete National Police check through Inclusee.
- As this is a volunteer-from-home role, you will need your own computer or laptop, reliable internet and an email address.
- Centrelink approved.
- Be comfortable in engaging in small talk and conversation starters.
- Be 18 years+ due to insurance purposes.
- An Australian Citizen or Permanent resident.
Help build connection for isolated and lonely seniors by becoming an In2Singing Online Facilitator!