Do you need an interpretation service to connect with us?
How to access an immediate phone interpreter If you are a non-English speaker
- Call TIS National on 131 450. They are open 24 hours, every day of the year.
- An automated prompt will ask you which language you need. Please state the language you require.
- When you are connected to a TIS National operator, say the language you need again.
- Stay on the line while the operator finds an available interpreter for you.
The operator will connect you with an interpreter in the language you asked for. You will be asked to provide:
- Your name
- Our name – Inclusee, which is the name of the organisation you need to contact
- The phone number of the organisation you need to contact (1800 287 687)
Stay on the line while the operator connects you and the interpreter through to a friendly team member at Inclusee.
Please note, we operate during standard business hours between 8.00 am and 4.00 pm AEST, Monday to Friday and will not be available on public holidays.